Susan's Story | Coaching Style | Resume
Susan Whipple's Style: "A loving kick in the butt!"
"Coaching with Susan was so action oriented, as in "Let's figure out if this is where you want to go, and if so, how we get there together." Then she holds me accountable to take the right steps."
Are You Ready to Get Your Life Into the Best Shape It's Been In?
- Are you stuck and want to transform one or more parts of your life?
- Are you prepared to do the work it will take to get there?
- Will you invest in time and resources to make your life the best it can be?
- Do you appreciate someone who helps bring the truth to light?
- Do you like to laugh and have fun?
If the answers are YES, then you will likely appreciate Susan's style and experience success in achieving your life goals.
In the Words of Susan's Clients:
- Susan is positive, vivacious and incredibly insightful with an ability to dig deep and listen like no one I've ever met.
- She's hard driving while seemingly easy going at the same time. How does she do it?
- She's very upbeat without being Pollyanna ish.
- Her communication style is direct and honest. I found I didn't hesitate.
- She made it easy for me to admit my secret flaws and be totally honest with her.
- She's tenacious.
- She doesn't really let you get away with anything but does it in a way that's not offensive or confrontational.
- She has a great combination of empathy but reality too.
© 2008-2011 Susan Whipple
Susan Whipple, MA, CPCC is a popular speaker, workshop leader and certified professional life and career coach based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Her life’s passion is to support mid-life and career transitioning professionals to live their fullest, most authentic lives through in-person and phone-based coaching.